*takes deep breath*
So, I’m going to be jumping into this post pretty quickly because it’s going to be rather long. I’ve been putting off doing a bunch of these awards, but I suppose that I can procrastinate no longer. Because I have a lot more awards than usual (and I’m trying to get this done moderately fast), I won’t be nominating people in all of them, but hopefully you’ll have fun reading regardless. 😉
First off, we have the Mystery Blogger Award. I was tagged for this by Hattush and Kaley. Hattush’s blog is random in all the best ways. She’s a passionate, original girl–and she’s also my sister! Kaley’s blog is both interesting and unique. She’s a good blogging friend and I’ve enjoyed getting to know her through emails and letters. Thanks so much for the nominations!!
- Put the award logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the questions you were asked
- Tell your reader three things about yourself
- Nominate ten to twenty people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice (with one weird/funny question)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
(This award was created by Okoto Enigmas)
1. When was the last time you scratched your nose?
Eh . . . I can’t remember. XD
2. Are you a procrastinator?
Considering the fact that you tagged me for this in May and it is now the middle of July . . .
3. What are you studying in math at the moment?
4. Are you a curious person?
YES. I have a love/hate relationship with curiosity, but it gets me in trouble most of the time. XD
5. Favorite childhood book?
My favorite book for AGES was The Price Of A Coconut. *laughs*
1. How tall would you be if you could choose your height?
Probably two or three inches taller than I am now. XD
2. What is one thing you love that most people find weird or gross?
I love reading weird, “creepy” books and listening to loud, angry music. I think most people find that weird. XD
3. What’s one thing that makes you you?
Probably my sense of humor, or my love for writing, or my . . . eh . . .unique tastes in different things. 😉
4. What dad joke makes you cringe no matter what?
I don’t hear a lot of dad jokes in my every day life. Probably the “Dad, how do I look?” “With your eyes.”
5. Describe your favorite pair of shoes.
Gray and black sandals. XD I am so-o-o-o-o-o not into shoes.
Three Things About Me:
1. My favorite author is and forever will be Victor Hugo.
2. I prefer sitting in my room with my books and computer over socializing with humanity. XD
3. My brother is currently asking me to speak to him in Spanish.
Best Posts On The Providential Blogger (in my opinion XD):
1. What’s the best prank you’ve ever played on your siblings? (Assuming you have siblings)
2. What’s your favorite dessert?
3. Do you like soda?
4. Who is your favorite author?
5. (Weird Question:) What’s your opinion on hairless cats?
Also from Kaley, we have the Fix Her Crown Award. Thank you so much, Kaley!!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to her blog
- Copy and paste these rules to your post and please include a link to the original Fix Her Crown Award post, which was created by Cindy Goes Beyond
- Post three photos of just yourself and write a short caption beneath each about why you chose that photo
- Nominate seven women for the Fix Her Crown Award, women who lend a helping hand to the woman whose crown seems too heavy, who appreciate the sister who dares to be her own glorious self, who raise strong young women, who smile at the sister journeying alone and walk alongside her for a time, who stand with the sister whose crown has been knocked off her head time after time and women who shine as their own beautifully unique selves.
- Link to the blogs of the seven nominees
(Original post: http://cindygoesbeyond.com/2020/02/24/fix-her-crown-award/)
My Three Photos:
I know that the rules said to choose a picture of just you, but this is one of my favorite pictures of Yoveil and I. It was in 2017, I believe. She and I were best buddies. 😉 (Wow . . . that was back when I still had bangs . . . O_O)
When we first moved to Minnesota in 2018, I did a lot of embroidery work on a quilt for my great grandma . . . I still haven’t finished it. XD
Hattush took this on our trip to Colorado. I mainly chose this picture because of the scenery!!! Ah-h-h, that was a fun vacation. 😉
And the last award I have from Kaley is the Food Award! Thank you again, Kaley!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Pingback to the creator, Elisha, at https://africaboy.home.blog/
- Use the same featured image as your nominator
- Answer the five questions
- Create five questions about food
- Nominate five people
1. What is one food you are allergic to or wish you were allergic to?
I don’t have any food allergies, but I wouldn’t mind being allergic to fish.
2. What is one food your mom loves that your dad hates?
Potato salad and coleslaw. XD
3. What one food seemed gross for years but now seems delicious?
Hmm . . . I’m not sure.
4. What ice cream flavor is best? If you don’t like ice cream, best flavor of something else.
*gasps* Who doesn’t like ice cream?! Probably peanut butter cup ice cream.
5. Would you rather drink vinegar every day for a year or never eat your favorite food every day for a year?
I would rather never eat my favorite food for a year. XD
I am nominating anyone who likes peanut butter!!!
- Do you like licorice?
- What kind of cake did you have for your last birthday?
- Do you like sprinkles?
- Hamburgers or hot dogs?
- Have you ever played the beanboozled game?
Hattush tagged me for the Barnabus Award, as well! Thanks so much, Hattush! 😉
- Thank the person who nominated you and share their blog
- Think of five bloggers who encourage and inspire you and nominate them
- List five things about yourself
- Answer the questions you were asked
- Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
1. What is the greatest source of encouragement in your life?
I’d have to say that the answer is hands down, JESUS. In every single point of my life, he’s been there to life me up and keep me going. Really, that’s what encouragement is all about, right?
2. Where do you find hope?
Same answer as the last question. 😉 Hope can be found in so many different places if we take the time to look for it. God cares for us so much more than we can imagine and each message of hope he gives is a little reminder to never give up.
3. What is the most encouraging thing that someone has said to you this past week?
Oh-h-h-h, good question! (Actually, these are all good questions XD) Maybe a few days ago when Mama and I were talking about ideas for what I want to do when I grow up. She reminded me that I have talents and gifts and that I shouldn’t bury them. 😉
4. When you feel alone, what do you do?
Sometimes I email friends and we’ll just talk for a bit. Other times I’ll play a favorite song, or read passages in the bible that remind me that I’m not alone. Or sometimes I’ll talk to God for a while and vent all of my frustrations and feelings. 🙂 I also journal a LOT when I feel like that.
5. What is your favorite Christian quote?
There’s no way I can pick one!!! *screams* There are so, so many good quotes out there!!!
Five Things About Myself:
1. When I was younger, I planned to never cut my hair and never pierce my ears. Now, I have my hair cut above my shoulders and my ears are double pierced. XD
2. I’m three chapters away from finishing my current story. *screams wildly*
3. I have a cold.
4. I love animal life, though over the years I’ve learned not to value animal life over human life. (Lo-o-o-ong and rather embarrassing story)
5. As of right now I’m not sure what I want to be when I grow up. I’m still trying to figure out what I want to be now. But I’m trusting God for my future and present and waiting to see what happens.
I nominate anyone who has been encouraged by God’s word lately. 😀
1. What is the best Christian non-fiction book you’ve read recently?
2. Who’s the most encouraging person in your life?
3. What’s your main goal in life?
4. What is the last reminder you had to look to Jesus?
5. What is/are your favorite bible passage(s) about hope?
And lastly, I was tagged for the Outstanding Blogger Award by Esther! Esther’s blog is very interesting and creative, so make sure you go check it out!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post
- Answer the questions asked
- Create seven unique questions
- Nominate ten bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
1. What are four adjectives that describe your personality?
Weird, optimistic, shy, creative.
2. Pie or cake?
Depends on what kind of pie or cake . . .
3. Swimming or basketball?
4. Dream car?
I have no dream car. Not yet, at least. 😀 XD
5. Favorite quote?
Ah, I have way too many candidates!!!
6. Favorite soda?
I actually don’t like any kind of soda.
7. Pugs or Chihuahuas?
I haven’t had a pug or a chihuahua, actually. I think pugs are pretty cute, though. XD
1. What has been your favorite age so far?
2. Do you like pineapple pizza?
3. When is the last time you had a cold?
4. Coffee or tea?
5. Do you know/are you learning a new language?
6. What’s the best thing you’ve accomplished this week?
7. Do you like carbonated water?
I’m nominating anyone who wants to do this award. Have fun, guys!!!
*wipes sweat off forehead* Well, that brings us to the end of this rather long post. Please forgive any typos that may have slipped through my hurried editing. 😉 Hope you enjoyed reading, and have a good day!!!
What’s your favorite question out of this post? Do you enjoy doing awards?